I'm looking for a way to disable bouncing (ALL bouncing, not just
double-bounces) temporarily for a group of domains on one our

doesn't this fundementally break the RFC for SMTP?

Probably, but considering the RFC for SMTP has fundamental problems that make life miserable for good folks and life wonderful for spammers - too bad.

Sorry Bill, short of writing a shell script to change the .qmail-default files automatically I don't know of any method.

Paul

p.s. I'm not interested in getting into a debate, this isn't the right place anyway.
--
Paul Oehler
NEXCESS.NET Internet Solutions