Title: Message
Hi! im new to the world of mail servers on linux and im trying to set up a debian/qmail/vpopmail server. So far ive managed to make everything work quite well but im having a bit of a problem when i try to access my pop3 mail account. Ive created a virtual domain (test.com) with vadddomain and a user account ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) with vadduser. When I try to log in and the mail client tries to validate it always returns a log in fail message. Basically it says to check for the user name and password to be correct. Can anyone help me out? Any advise would be great! Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Christian