Yes, I'm having trouble with this as well. I've simply been waiting for it to git fixed because a couple of weeks ago when I posted no one could help. Seems like it's just broken on 64bit systems right now. Hope someone will take an interest and fix it, we have neither the competence nor the time to do it ourselves.