On Wednesday 01 June 2005 12:04 pm, Joshua Coucke wrote:
> Hey, I am trying to get a new email server working using
> qmail+vpopmail+ldap.  The user software we have will export users to the
> qmail-ldap schema.  The problem is that it looks like the vpopmail ldap
> schema is not the same as the qmail-ldap schema.
>
> Is there a way to make vpopmail work with the qmail-ldap schema or do I
> have to get rid of vpopmail and just use qmail-ldap?
>
> Could I posible map the qmail-ldap schema to the vpopmail schema?
>
> I was also thinking that I might be able to use vpopmail with mysql and
> import from the ldap server via a user script of some sort.

you could also just export their information to say.. a flat file.. and then
import that into whatever backend you want.

-Jeremy

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] ++ inter7.com ++ 866.528.3530 ++ 815.776.9465 int'l
      kitchen @ #qmail #gentoo on EFnet IRC ++ scriptkitchen.com/qmail
         GnuPG Key ID: 481BF7E2 ++ jabber:[EMAIL PROTECTED]