On Jun 17, 2005, at 10:35 AM, Tobias Orlamuende wrote:
Seems like Bill is doing quite a lot of work which might make
"daily-business-life" easier. :-)
Hope he will join this thread.

As a side note, I've been approached by a company interested in sponsoring me to add features to vdelivermail that would automatically direct spam into a .Spam (or other appropriately named) folder in the user's mailbox. They're currently trying to get management to fund the coding.

If it's critical enough to pay for, please get in touch with me and I'll see if multiple companies chipping in may lower the cost enough to get it done.

PS: Tom, did you see my bug-report for 5.5.1 `show_trace` on the bugtracker?

I did, but I've pretty much ignored it. Others are managing the 5.5 branch and I try to stick to 5.4.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com