Chris Godwin wrote:

problems with qmailrocks-- vpopmail mail quota system is broken because of
no maildir++ patch and few patches that enable chkuser and others,
qmailscannerqueue is a freakin mem hog. Uses qscanqueue or simscan. If you
use simscan, clamav's out of date warning will cause a hard smtp error on
the client end, you must not enable custom smtp rejection messages.

Uhhh, why would the out of date warning (that comes from freshclam) cause a hard smtp error on the client end ?

I use it on a lot of machines and I've never had that problem.

Regards,

Rick