Rick van Vliet wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] said the following on 7/8/2005 8:28 AM:

In a message dated 7/8/2005 12:39:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

daemontools

I am running daemontools, but there is no directory that looks like that on my system.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]# cd /service
[EMAIL PROTECTED] service]#  ls
qmail-pop3d  qmail-send  qmail-smtpd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] service]# cd  qmail-smtpd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] qmail-smtpd]# ls
log  run   supervise
[EMAIL PROTECTED] qmail-smtpd]# ls -a
.  ..  log   run  supervise

Read more about it here:
http://cr.yp.to/daemontools.html

Sorry if I repeated anything with that link. I missed the reference to the directory that your'e looking for.
rick
PS, I loved SDiego! Wow what a neat downtown/waterfront. Sorry we didn't connect for a cocktail or a sandwich or something. Have a good weekend.