On Jul 8, 2005, at 11:52 AM, Tren Blackburn wrote:
And I've created mailboxes on the server that I use only for
authentication as I've got a .qmail file for each user that just
forwards to the end server. In my telnet tests however, it doesn't seem
like the message is even getting to vdelivermail...it's just being
blasted through to the .qmail-user file in the domain directory

domain.com/.qmail-user -- qmail delivers directly
domain.com/user/.qmail -- qmail hands off to vdelivermail which handles delivery

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com