On Friday, July  8 at 06:36 PM, quoth Kyle Wheeler:
On Friday, July  8 at 12:20 PM, quoth Tren Blackburn:
Why do you have .qmail-user files?

Because it was the only way I could think of to forward the message without actually storing it on the qmail server. What I want is it to be virus scanned (happens at smtp level via simscan), and then run through dspam. Is there a simple way to allow a message to go through the .qmail-default file and forward to another server, but not store the message on the qmail server as well.

Sorry if I didn't explain it very clearly before and thanks for the reply.

AHA! I thought as much. Vpopmail will do what you want if you move .qmail-user into user/.qmail

Oops, I'm a moron - this was already suggested. :)

~Kyle
--
If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it.
                             -- Thomas Jefferson: First Inaugural, 1801