On Jul 8, 2005, at 9:49 AM, Stoyan Marinov wrote:
I needed to customize the vpopmail table structure for my needs and
because of this I needed a different order of the arguments in the MySQL queries. I tried to use the %2$s in a query and noticed I can't do that.
That's why I've made this little patch to make possible use this style
for arguments.

I'm not familiar with using %2$s in a printf -- what does it mean? Can you not accomplish the same thing with another style?

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: sniffter.com