To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:27 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] How expensive is reloading the tcp.smtp.cdb?

ISP Lists wrote:
Related to my earlier post, how expensive is it - resource-wise - to
reload a tcp.smtp file of 100-1000 lines?
If it becomes expensive, you can use the SQL patch and do it with SQL. There's no hit at all to adding or removing items in that case (may be some with SQL, but I haven't had any performance issues, and after all, checkuser + vpopmail would both be using SQL in the first place).