To: <>
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2005 1:59 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] qmail+vpopmail on redhat 7.3 server gets very busy

On Nov 3, 2005, at 7:38 PM, Sam wrote:
@40000000436ab0a417e5a724 info msg 116176: bytes 2174 from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
20947 uid 501

Looks like doublebounce messages.  What do you have in

I've set my server to have "doublebounce" in that file, and then put "#"
in /var/qmail/alias/.qmail-doublebounce.  That way doublebounces are just
deleted -- 99.9% of them are crap and not worth looking at (e.g., spam
from forged return addresses).

Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
QmailAdmin:  Vpopmail:
You don't need a laptop to troubleshoot high-speed Internet: