On Wednesday 08 March 2006 03:13, Michele Virgilio wrote:
> > Did you reload qmail after changing the databytes value?
>
> Yes, i did a #qmailctl restart and a #vpopmailctl restart without success,
> then a full reboot, but the error is still there :(

forgive my ignorance, but I don't understand where people are getting this
'vpopmailctl restart' idea at.

vpopmail is a set of 'one shot' programs, there are no long running processes.
What does this magical 'vpopmailctl' script even do?

-Jeremy

--
Jeremy Kitchen ++ [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In the beginning was The Word and The Word was Content-type: text/plain
  -- The Word of Bob.