Wanted to thank everyone for their input. It turned out to be an outlook issue. Once we set it to pop first the problem went away. Thank you Jeremy

Andrew

.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Theodoropoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vchkpw@inter7.com>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] relay, smtp after pop

At 02:02 PM 3/24/2006, you wrote:
On Friday 24 March 2006 12:39, Paul Theodoropoulos wrote:
> At 11:47 AM 3/24/2006, Michael Krieger wrote:
> unless you're doing it in mysql. which works dandy.

or with Bruce Guenter's relay-ctrl package, which doesn't involve any
overly-specific hacks to tcpserver.

http://untroubled.org/relay-ctrl

perhaps, but the existing patch to tcpserver is extremely tiny, and doesn't interfere with use for other purposes. i personally don't have a problem with hacks. otherwise, i wouldn't be running qmail (and the dozen or more needed hacks for assorted shortcomings, however minor).

Paul Theodoropoulos
http://www.anastrophe.com
http://www.smileglobal.com
http://www.forumgarden.com