From: Remo Mattei
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:35 AM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Unable to log into pop3 accounts

I would use shupp.org guide very good. you will need to adjusted a
little for your gentoo box. I have done that while back and it works
well.

remo

Leonard Vpopmail wrote:
Remo and folks,

For the time being i decided to remove qmail-pop3d from the svscan
run and just run with imap-pop3 .. i dont use vpopmail learning;
never heard of it either :)

So this will suit the need and is still safe, no risks so i'm content
with this ..

No i will go ahead and eventually remove Gentoo's install of qmail,
but is there a guide anywhere OFF Gentoos website to blend together
Qmail with vpopmail?

Is Gentoo's vpopmail of to run with the lwq qmail install?

I appreciate all your help thus far.

PS i realize that this topic didnt belong here and thank you for not
kicking my teeth in for it :)

Regards,

Leonard

Regards ..