Hi,

I'm not that hero in C. But let's try. So, if we want to log all addresses using the qmail-ext feature, it is done in (vpopmail 5.2.1) the main function, line 137 (if ((vpw=vauth_getpw(TheUserExt, TheDomain)) != NULL ) {), right?

The VALIAS is not used (it is not defined in config.h), so that should be the only place where the address is checked, is that also right?

Kind regards,
Harm van Tilborg