Hi all,

I'm dubbing with four questions.

1) I'm still running vpopmail 5.2.1 on some servers and it's finally time to upgrade (yes, finally :[). In the UPGRADE instructions it says it shouldn't be a problem (I'm using the cdb auth-module). Is that really true?

2) And I would like to turn off qmail-ext support in the upgrade. Could that give any problems?

3) Domain and user quotas are kind of broken, aren't they? The only way to make them work is with the Maildir++-patch, is that true?

4) Will this upgrade change anything to the already set (but not working) quotas?

Kind regards,
Harm van Tilborg

PS: keep up the great work!