On Nov 2, 2006, at 2:59 PM, Quinn Comendant wrote:
So my question should then be: How to get Courier SSL connections to pass the connect message to vpopmail? I assume this is an issue for IMAP and IMAP-SSL users as well.

You probably just need to recompile/reinstall courier so it relinks libvpopmail and picks up the correct setting for roaming users. My guess is that your initial install didn't support roaming users, but you updated vpopmail later to enable it.

libvpopmail is always statically linked (for now) so updating vpopmail requires updates to Courier-IMAP, QmailAdmin and any other app that links to libvpopmail.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Vpopmail - virtual domains for qmail: http://vpopmail.sf.net/