On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, John Simpson wrote:

> On 2007-01-08, at 0602, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > Attached is a patch for 5.4.18 to enable alias line removal
> > from .qmail
> > based aliases and the implementation of alias line removal using the
> > valias command line program.
> >
> > Am I meant to be posting patches here (such as my previous double free
> > problem in vpalias.c) or to another list ?
> > <vpopmail-5.4.18-valias.patch>
>
> here is fine, but you should probably start a new thread instead of
> "replying" your message into the middle of an existing one.

Ok, noted.  I replied in the middle of the existing thread/message because
of the mention of 'Complete alias handling' by Rick (not so complete
without the ability to remove an alias line using vpalias.c), although I
did take on board his comment about 'Full support is available in cdb and
MySQL back ends', no harm intended.