locals:
    Domains that the server should deliver as local rather than sending off to
other people.  When you send mail to your own domain, it knows to not deliver
it to the MX of that domain by its presence in the locals file

rcpthosts / morercpthosts:
    Domains that the SMTP daemon should receive mail for (allow) without the
presence of RELAYCLIENT as set in tcp.smtp or by SMTP authentication.  Domains
in here will always be accepted, and domains not in here will be rejected
unless relaying is allowed.  morercpthosts is just a continuation, with your
most popular domains to be in rcpthosts, just for speed of lookup.  In modern
fast systems, it doesn't matter.

virtualdomains:
    A list of the prepended strings by domains, allowing the system to prepend
an identifier based on the domain in question.  This converts [EMAIL PROTECTED]
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for later processing.

smtproutes:
    A list of domains and their artificial MX server to send mail to.  Domains
in here should also be in rcpthosts, but not treated as local.  Use this if you
are delivering mail to another MX for select domains, or if you have a
smarthost.

For domains that your mail server will accept mail from the Internet, see `cat
rcpthosts morercpthosts`.

-M