Steve Cole wrote:
On Wednesday 22 August 2007, Rick Widmer wrote:
http://vpopmail.sf.net/

5.4.20 - released 21-Aug-07

Feels odd to ask this, but in the UPGRADE document, it lists the "pw_domain" columns as requiring updates, but my databases have just "domain" in them except for the vpopmail table.

I've upgraded them manually, but should I be re-naming the columns manually? I'd prefer not to take the plunge and ask instead. :)

Moving from 5.4.17.

Thanks for any help.

Likewise, I have the same situation, and did the same as you..... Rick ? Is this correct or should we be doing something else like Tony asked and renaming all domains to pw_domains ?

Regards