On Fri, 2007-12-21 at 13:25 -0700, Remo Mattei wrote:
> yes I did any other suggestion?

None unfortunately. Though I have done some testing by removing the
quota of some users with the command

vmoduser -q "" [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and I have not been able to fault it. However if the quota is set to 0
(zero) there is a problem as the quota is at 100% immediately. I thought
zero was the default for no quota, but i havnt checked.

Shane

> Thanks
>
> Shane Chrisp wrote:
> >> I had to disable that since some of the people with no quota set were
> >> getting errors saying user is over quota and bounced messages. Any
> >> suggestions on that?
> >>
> >> remo
> >

> > Did you have this option set?
> >
> > plugin {
> >   quota = maildir
> > }
> >
> > All of my users have a quota set so I will have to try taking a quota off
> > someone to see what happens for me.

> > Shane Chrisp
> > 2000 Computers & Networks Pty Ltd
> > Suite 6, 49 Hay St,