Shane - where do you set the IMAP server option?

At 12:03 AM 12/21/2007, you wrote:

On Thu, 2007-12-20 at 20:19 +0800, Christopher Chan wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> >> That is good.
> >
> > First advantage I noticed is that login failure take less time. With courier it took some 15-2- seconds before it said access denied. Now it is immediate.
> >

> Say...did you have to apply a vpopmail patch?

I did apply the patch by hand, but its not really needed.

I must say that im totally impressed by the speed improvement on large
Maildirs.

Also for those moving from Bills toaster, you will also want to change
the Imap server option to Dovecot and also set the Default Folder Prefix
to none in squirrelmail.

Shane

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions