On Friday 09 November 2007, Michael Johnson wrote:

> I've recently noticed strange behavior with user quotas after an upgrade
> to vpopmail 5.4.25 from 5.4.18. The upgrade also moved from the cdb
> backend to the MySQL backend (due to locking issues I was experiencing).
>
> When delivering a message, the size of the message is placed twice in
> maildirsize. When deleting the message, it is removed only once. This
> causes quota usage to grow over time, disconnected from the actual size
> of the mailbox.

 I have the same problem after upgrading from 5.4.20 to 5.4.26 (because of
FreeBSD port).
 So, I'm using vpopmail 5.4.26 (FreeBSD port vpopmail-5.4.26_1) with default
backend.
 Downgrading back to 5.4.20 fixed the problem.

 I could provide more details if needed ...

 Suppose this would be fixed soon, thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Kirill

!DSPAM:481f2f8c120501078813174!