When using some build environment to package It's not allowed to add
user's and groups into the chroot so the lines with "-o @vpopuser@"
and "-g @vpopgroup@" will fail.
We just add the user, group and ownership in another section in the
spec file. (The compilation flag can solve the problem
inserting/removing the code for user and group permission).

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Matt Brookings <m...@inter7.com> wrote:

--
[ ]'s
Aledr - Alexandre