#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
export QMAILQUEUE=/var/qmail/bin/simscan
export NOP0FCHECK=1
export SIMSCAN_DEBUG=0
#IPADDR="208.53.44.231"
exec /usr/local/bin/softlimit -m 22000000 \
    /usr/local/bin/tcpserver  -v -H -R -l 0 \
    -x /home/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
    -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 smtp   \
        /usr/local/bin/rblsmtpd \
       -r "xxxxxxxxxxxxx.r.mail-abuse.com:see
http://www.mail-abuse.com/cgi-bin/lo
okup?ip_address=%IP%" -r zen.spamhaus.org /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd \
    /home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1

Here you go...

!DSPAM:4a31204432664417892754!