Update:

I reinstalled qmail. This time netqmail-1.06. No change.
Reinstalled then vpopmail. Used 5.4.28. Still no change.
Right now, all messages for virtual users are rejected (except those destined to domain.ro users, which remain in queue) with the message:

Remote host said: 553 5.7.1 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed
rcpthosts (chkuser)

From what i can see, the only abnormal behaviour shows in /var/log/qmail/smtpd/current

@400000004aa3f5ac28da4274 tcpserver: status: 1/20
@400000004aa3f5ac28da4e2c tcpserver: pid 32069 from 193.201.21.10
@400000004aa3f5ac28da5214 tcpserver: ok 32069 mail.domain.com:ip:25 :remote_ip::56788 @400000004aa3f5ac2ef4ed6c CHKUSER accepted sender: from <my_email::> remote <my_email_srv:unknown:serv_addr> rcpt <> : sender accepted @400000004aa3f5ac2f4db3fc CHKUSER rejected relaying: from <my_email::> remote <my_email_srv:unknown:serv_addr> rcpt <postmas...@mail.domain.eu> : client not allowed to relay
@400000004aa3f5ad2faa56d4 tcpserver: end 32069 status 0

Chkuser is ran twice for a single message.
And I have no idea why.

Anyone ran into this before or might have an idea what could be wrong?

Bogdan Motoc - CRC wrote:
vdeldomain works
i did a vdeldomain domain.eu and it disappeared from rcpthosts, virtualdomains and alias

vaddaliasdomain domain.eu puts it back in the 3 files

vdeldomain should do it.