Of-course. Restarted several times just to make sure.I've even rebooted the
machine (just in case).
the process starts with uid/gid 0 (root):
 1349 ?        S      0:00 /usr/local/bin/tcpserver -v -R -l localhost -x
/usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/etc/tcp.smtp.cdb -c 30 -u 0 -g 0 0 smtp
/usr/local/hcp/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd localhost
/usr/local/hcp/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /usr/bin/true
Still no go.
Any other things to look at?
Cheers,Michael.

> Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:37:28 -0600
> From: m...@inter7.com
> To: vchkpw@inter7.com
> Subject: Re: [vchkpw] vdeliver perimission denied for vadddomain -u

Use Hotmail to send and receive mail from your different email accounts
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/186394592/direct/01/
!DSPAM:4b1404bb32711229516280!