Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 03:26:16 -0700
From: t...@eotnetworks.com
To: vchkpw@inter7.com
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] DSPAM configuration & usage? (vpopmail + simscan +
maildrop +  clamav)

Have you done any dspam training? Dspam on its own knows nothing of spam. What
makes it so powerful is how it learns based on what you teach it. Either via
corpus training or training via the web interface. The dspam documentation goes
over that in quite a bit of detail. It looks like otherwise your installation
is correct and your issue looks to be training related.

HTH,

Tren

!DSPAM:4c63d72732712376558294!