Hi,
I am now trying the operation of VCL. A problem comes about that the IP
Addresses in the "Computer Utility" List are all "1.1.1.1".

I had got information from http://ibiblio.org/vclvm/  telling us to change
the IPs to match the public IPs via DHCP service. But when i tried to login
into the managed Blade via remote control, i was puzzled at the unknown root
password. And even after a new reservation has been created and then logined
( via remote control), the command ifconfig is still invalid~

Will you please answer me two questions ?
1. how could i get the public ip of the managed blades and then match them
efficiently ?
2. is there any way to get the public IPs from blades to the Computer
Utility List automatically ?

PS: i am using VCL VM version 1.6 now got from http://ibiblio.org/vclvm/.
Yang Jie(杨杰)

Team of MRMSS, Xi'an Jiaotong University

Department of Computer Science and Technology, Xi’an Jiaotong University

TEL: +8613468883723;029-82665263 EXT.24

MSN: xtyangjie2...@yahoo.com.cn

E-mail: xtyang...@gmail.com