Thanks for those links.  They should come in handy. :)
As for the logon scripts, I was referring to the admin account.  When loging
into the admin account VCL creates after a successful reservation, it logs
me out immediately (doesn't even show desktop).  All I'm able to see is
"saving settings".

--
Melba Lopez
milo...@gmail.com