As referenced earlier, I'm creating an esxthin.pm which thin provisions VM's for ESX servers. To interact with the NetApp API, NetApp provides perl client libraries. These libraries need to exists on any vcld machine which plans to use the esxthin.pm provisioning engine. The entire client library is in one directory, is 108K, and needs to be a well known location so the esxthin.pm can find it. Is there a convention for libraries like this already?

Should I commit this into the VCL codebase so that it's easier to use the pm?

-OR-

Should we pick another location in the filesystem for it to sit. If so, where would you suggest?

Thanks,
Brian

Brian Bouterse
NEXT Services