Liz,

What David explains is what we have done in the past as well.

However, it would be useful to be able to schedule things further in advance
as well as having a more simplified way of putting the whole site into a
maintenance state.

I was going to mention the JIRA issue (208) that Mike Waldron already created,
but I see you've already commented on it.

If adding this feature in is something you'd like to work on, let us know, and
we'll suggest a good way to add it in.

Otherwise, I have it scheduled to be included in the 2.2 release, which means
I'd be adding it in within the next few months.

Josh

- --
Josh Thompson
Systems Programmer