This is just an update. I have not committed the updated VMware code yet. I have been trying to find out if there is any way for VCL to manage the latest free version of ESXi. I don't think this will be possible. Once a free license code is entered and the host leaves evaluation mode, most functions result in a "RestrictedVersion" fault. The new code should work on ESX, Server 2.x, and ESXi if it is licensed or in evaluation mode. I need to tidy some things up before committing, hopefully this week.

-Andy

Jose Higino wrote:
Thanks Andy,

I was trying to get a try this week.... next week will be out of schedule for me.. but nice to know about.. i will ramp up with that 3 weeks from now.

Regards