Milen,

You can only see the part that lets you save or update the image under Edit
Reservation if the computer type is 'blade'.  This was done because the first
vmware support in VCL was for the free server and non-persistent mode was used
for the reservations.  In non-persistent mode, there is no was to save off the
changes made to the image.

The better way of capturing an image is to make the reservation through
Manage Images->Create/Update an Image.  Then, VCL knows from the beginning
that the reservation is for capturing the image and anything (such as not
using non-persistent mode) can be done to prepare for that.

Josh

--

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu