Hey Josh,

Regarding the first question I was able to modify the image so I can ssh in
as root.

Regarding the fooling I was think more about making minor changes to the
script /etc/rc.local (suggested in the guide to created Base Image),
located on the image, as well as implement my own version of post_load().
What I do not know is what needs to be done after the image has started up
before handing it to the end user. If some of the action required different
approach then the one already defined in VCL i can rewrite them for my
module.

Best Regards,
Milen Paskov
WSTI Intern