Hey guys,

I have a VCL instance that I've been working on for a company.  However, before
I came along they got the basic system setup (the webpage in particular).  The
webpage doesn't seem to load some components quiet right.  For instance on the
reservation screen, the image drop down list, is three separate boxes instead.

I've also noticed the tabs don't load correctly either.

I imagine this is a problem with a php component, but I'm unsure which one
needs to be changed.  All of them are present and accounted for (could be a
version conflict).  I was wondering if you knew which one would cause this off
the top of your heads.  If not, I will begin the tedious process of guess and
check :P

Patrick Sigmon