Thanks Josh,

That did the trick.  Didn't even realize they missed this.  You saved me a lot
of fruitless tinkering :)

For the mac mail client you can drag pictures into the email where you want
them to show up, instead of just attachments.  I bet that's why it split it up
when viewed from another mail service.  In the future I'll avoid this on the
mailing list.

Thanks,

Patrick