Sunil,

I don't recall seeing any documentation on those parts.  I had to poke around
looking at parts of xCAT to see how it worked.  It's been a few years since I
did that; so, I don't remember much about the process.  My recommendation
would be to start looking at things in the rootimg.gz image.  Looking at it
now, I see that /opt/xcat/xcatdsklspost gets run when rootimg.gz boots.  It
looks like it downloads all of the postscripts from the management node and
then run getpostscript.awk which issues a command to xcatd to get the primary
postscript for that machine.  I've forgotten how xcatd then builds the primary
postscript.  I do remember that in the partimageng.pm module, I had it add the
partimageng postscript.

So, you'll really have to start digging through how the xcat postscript system
works.

Josh

--
Advanced Computing | VCL Developer