Josh,

Sounds good. From the flow of the script I could figure that it does provide
status for partimage. However, the comment on the webpage suggested the
contrary (I can see it updated now), which is why I was skeptical about the
script. I will take your suggestion on checking the updateflag.awk script.

Thank you for the input, appreciate it.

Regards,
Sunil