Josh,

We are not ready pursue just yet, but thanks for the idea. When we are ready
for the pilot program, I will let you know.

Thanks again.

Arbin Darren Sanders

Information Technology Manager - Academic Computing

Information Technology Services
North Carolina Central University
712 Cecil Street
Suite 3033
Durham, NC 27707
919.530.6307
919.530.5097 (Fax)

Want to know more about me…Click Here

For the Latest ITS Updates and Tips Join Us Online

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please
notify the sender and delete this email from your system.