Hi Aaron,
How would you like to proceed with your vCenter modules now that
you're a committer?  You can make the initial commit if you're
comfortable with it.  If not, I now have access to a vCenter license
and can incorporate it into the current code in trunk and make the
initial commit.  There have been some minor changes to vSphere.pm so
some changes may be necessary.

Thanks,
Andy