Jim,

I'm working on testing the OSX module for inclusion in the next
release and run into some questions.

By chance have you tried to use other apple hardware? I've got a  mac
mini (2010 mid) model.

The initial issue I've run into is the usb keyboard gets disabled once
the vmware kernel is loaded. In searching on a solution for this, I've
run across folks stating that there is a missing network adapter as
well and that has to added later.

I'm going to attempt to install ESXi on a usb drive and boot the mac
mini off of that (hopefully).

So I was wondering if you've installed ESXi (either 4.1 or 5 ) on a
mac mini yet?

Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab
NC State University