Hi Jim,

Made progress to a point, I wasn't able to get a full blown instance
going, but I feel my effort was good enough to prove it can be done
and used. Overall the code looks good and as we move forward, possibly
in the 2.4 release, I think it would be ideal to put all OS related
routines in their respective OS modules, like
notify_via_(wall,msg,oascript), etc.

In the supporting documentation for this on the vcl wiki somewhere, I
recommend to list known working apple hardware. So far I can say that
it would work with the Mac Mini 2011 model and your running it on
MacPro.

I'll work on committing the backend and db components it into trunk on
your behalf. I think Josh has already committed the php part.

Thanks for the work and sorry it took so long to review it.

Aaron

Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab
NC State University