Thanks Jim.

Right, I saw that one also. I've got a 2010 mac mini model which also
has the keyboard issue.  Doesn't seem like it's feasible to use the
2010 model. Going to give it one more shot with trying to do a
kickstart install off the dvd. It that doesn't work then I'll try to
locate a 2011 model.

Overall your code looks good and should work - just would like to test it.

Aaron

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM, James O'Dell <jod...@fullerton.edu> wrote:

> This site gives a walk through installing OSX on a mac mini
> using esxi 5. It lists the hardware used, and a link to
> vmware's nic driver.
>
>> http://paraguin.com/2012/01/17/os-x-on-a-mac-mini-with-vmware-esxi-5/
>
> __Jim
>
> On 4/3/2012 11:48 AM, Aaron Peeler wrote:
>> Hi Daiyu,
>>
>> Thanks. Yes those are a couple that I had found.
>>
>> Aaron
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 2:35 PM, Hayashi, Daiyu
>> <dhaya...@exchange.fullerton.edu> wrote:
>>> Based on your email I take it that you've read these posts.
>>>
>>> http://paraguin.com/2012/01/10/the-mac-mini-vmware-esxi-5-server-part-1-research/
>>>
>>> http://tinkertry.com/maczilla-core-i5-mac-mini-esxi-5-0-update-1/
>>>

>>> Daiyu Hayashi
>>> Lead Information Technology Consultant
>>> Mihaylo College of Business and Economics
>>> Cal State University Fullerton
>>> 657-278-7347

Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab