Kelly, thank you.

I'm running 2.2.1.
My attempt is to run ESXi as a guest on a blade (using xCAT/kickstart to
provision it, xCAT is already configured).
I'm able to make computer available with ESXi server, but when user makes
reservation it fails.
ESXi.pm module is already under lib/Modules/OS/Linux and I would like to extend
it with reserve(), get_public_ip_address(), grand_access(), etc. functions
which would be specific to ESXi OS.

I'm not sure if there is a better way to test the module. For example this is
what I do right now:

- make changes to the code;
- restart VCLD;
- make reservation via web-gui;
- watch log vcld.log.
- fix the code.

Since I'm just trying to figure out VCL code, last 2 steps take the most of my
time. And I was looking maybe for a better way to test the module. I.e.
simulate reservation request by passing arguments to VCLD via debug or may be
using remote perl debugger, etc.

Thanks.

--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging