ok, thanks. Probably makes sense to wait the on the clearance document.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 26, 2012, at 10:50 AM, Aaron Peeler wrote:
>> Since we are going to delay these two contributions until a later
>> release, we have some time to accomplish the IP clearance related to
>> the contribution or future contribution(since I feel we'll re-design
>> to handle public clouds).
>> The contributors on these two jira issues do have their iCLA's on
>> file, but from the provided link there also needs to be a Corp CLA or
>> Software grant from IBM as it relates to the Apache VCL codebase.
>> So, Xianqing, Milen, Young, you'll need to check with your IBM
>> managers to help make this happen.
>> Kevan,
>> Am I correct in my understanding?
> Yes. When/when not to require a Software Grant/CCLA is a grey area. In this 
> case, I would ask for a grant.
>> Also on http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/index.html do we go
>> ahead and start a Clearance document?
> Either way - start now or wait for a grant...
> --kevan

Aaron Peeler
Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab
NC State University

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which
are sent to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public
Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.

Reply via email to