These modules haven't been touched because they are nearly perfect :)
and should be included:
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Linux/ESXi.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Linux/ManagementNode.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Linux/UnixLab.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Windows/Version_5/2003.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Windows/Version_5/XP.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Windows/Version_6/2008.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Windows/Version_6/7.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/OS/Windows/Version_6/Vista.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/Provisioning/xCAT21.pm
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/Provisioning/VMware/vmware_cmd.pm

This module has been replaced with VMware.pm and should NOT be included:
managementnode/lib/VCL/Module/Provisioning/vmware.pm

The .sql files need to be updated.  The module and provisioning table
entries should be removed.  Anything pointing to these should be
changed to point to VMware.pm

I can't speak to the other modules you mentioned.

-Andy