Hi Dmitri,

Thanks. I'll look over it and try to run it in our environment today
or tomorrow.

Depending on how that goes, we can determine if we want to include it
in 2.3 or hold off for 2.4.

If you would in the jira issue - please re-attach it and select "Grant
license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works" this is clearly state that
you would like for it to be included for use in the VCL project and
grant permission to do so.

Also, How is the process on your iCLA going? Were you able to get
approval from GMU to sign and submit.

Aaron

Program Manager
Virtual Computing Lab