Hi Karuna,
It looks good.  What does "Negotiate and Finalize Image" do?

It would probably be useful to be able to select multiple values for
most of the attributes.  I can imagine an interface similar to
Amazon's would be nice where all of the options appear on the left and
matching products (images) appear/disappear when you change your
selection.  Clicking on the image you want would display all of the
information about that image, along with a "Make Reservation" button.

My $.02,
Andy